Extrem Alpes Challenge
750Km across 3 countries!
New event of the 2022 edition, the extreme adventure will take you through 3 countries: France, Italy & Switzerland.
You will climb the most mythical passes of the Alps:
Col de la Madeleine, Col du Glandon, Alpe d’huez and the Col de Sarenne, Col du Lautaret, Col du Galibier, Col du Télégraphe. Col de l’Iseran, Col du Petit and Grand Saint Bernard before returning to Val Thorens via the Cormet de Roseland!
An extraordinary adventure!
Live tracking of the competitors with GPS trackers provided by the organisation.
A rest area (km 300) where your personal belongings will be taken at the time of departure.
Start date: 7 July 2023 at 6:00 9m from Val Thorens (individual start every minute)
Arrival: Val Thorens at the latest 90h00 later.
Km and Elevation gain: 750Km (course modifications still possible) | 20 000 m D+
Time limit: 80 hours
GPX track sended after registratio
The registration fee includes :
- The registration fee includes : Welcome pack with partner gifts.
- Accomodation at Hameau du Kashmir**** night before the start and the night of your race arrival.
- Athentic Nutritions energy products.
- Individual chip timing for the entire course.
- Loan of a GPS tracker
- Live tracking on internet platform.
- Classification by categories with prize-giving.
- Smiles from the volunteers at the life bases.
- Medal and diploma for the finishers.
- Securised car parking near the start/finish.