metres of positive elevation gain
One of the most difficult climbs in the French Alps!
The Belleville climb is one of the most difficult and longest routes in the French Alps with a finish in the highest resort in Europe: Val Thorens.
Come and take part in this 2000m climb.
Date: 08 july 2022
Departure: 2pm | Saint Laurent de la Côte road junction (500m from the Super U Salins-les-Thermes towards Courchevel)
Arrival: Val Thorens
Km and altitude difference: 32Km | 2000 m D+ (2,000 ft)
Open from the year of birth 2008
The registration includes :
- Personalized frame plates.
- Individual timing by chip on the entire course.
- Classification by category with prize-giving.
- Signposting of the course.
- Sweeper car
- Safety during the race for motorbikes, volunteer cars.
- Medical assistance.