One of the most difficult climbs in the French Alps!
The Belleville climb is one of the most difficult and longest routes in the French Alps with a finish in the highest resort in Europe: Val Thorens.
Come and take part in this 2000m climb.
Date: 08 july 2022
Departure: 2pm | Saint Laurent de la Côte road junction (500m from the Super U Salins-les-Thermes towards Courchevel)
Arrival: Val Thorens
Km and altitude difference: 32Km | 2000 m D+ (2,000 ft)
Open from the year of birth 2008
The registration includes :
- Personalized frame plates.
- Individual timing by chip on the entire course.
- Classification by category with prize-giving.
- Signposting of the course.
- Sweeper car
- Safety during the race for motorbikes, volunteer cars.
- Medical assistance.